I love time off from school, quite possibly even more than my kids. (Is that possible?) I especially love our long spring break because the weather is so beautiful!! It's like a sneak peak into summer....no school, no homework, no responsibilities!
This past couple weeks included lots of fun with friends and family.....
at the drive in movies featuring Mall Cop and Pink Panther II.

making and launching rockets....
sleepovers and games with grandma and grandpa....
A train ride and a little carousel riding....
Rock climbing.....
Sleep overs.....
Miniature golfing.....
lots of ramen noodles....
lots of bike rides and...
no laundry!
Oops! I forgot I wasn't on spring break too!
Time to play catch up.....


2 comments:
Looks like SO much fun! Hope Bryson's finger feels better soon! I love Kendall's hair in that picture on Lee's Shoulders :) We'll have to get together soon - Lv you guys!
i'm so glad you posted this! we loved the idea of going to the drive-in and went last night while mike was in town. it was a lot of fun. evan was a little too young and crabby at the end, but it was perfect for zane. high five for the idea!
you do spring break right. can i be a kid in your family next time there's a school break?
Post a Comment