Tuesday, November 02, 2010

It's official...

He's a teenager!

(thanks to my good friend Vikki for the awesome pics!)

Yikes!

And what the heck?!
(I seriously can't be old enough to have a teenager.)

Lots of firsts for our new teen this weekend.
- He got a cell phone (the last kid on the planet without one he claims)
- hosted his first co-ed party. (more parental guidance required than my 4 yr old's party might i add)
- and had a run in with the po-po. (hoping it's his last)

**********
BTW, Bryson saw the video to this sugarland song (one of my new favs) and is permanently scarred. He hates this song now and both he and his brother are totally scared of girls now.
mission accomplished. :)

2 comments:

liz said...

ha! that video cracked me up. anna, she could totally wear that dancing outfit to join the circus with you on the trapeze!

yes you are too young to have a teenager. I feel too young to have a 6 year old. ;-)

flourish by mindy said...

oh my...a teenager! Yikes is right!!! Darling photo. And, I love that song too!