President Monson said in his general conference talk, Finding Joy in the Journey, "Throughout our lives, we must deal with change."
As we adapt our lifestyles to the changes that we face with our economy and our country, he encourages us to continue to find joy in the journey. As we go through this change with our families, it becomes easier and easier to distinguish what is important in life and what is not. And for this reason, I am grateful for change.
No matter what the circumstances are, I have my family. They are a constant among the change. And, no matter where we live or what we have or haven't, I will always be happy to come home to them.
A little trip down memory lane.....
As we adapt our lifestyles to the changes that we face with our economy and our country, he encourages us to continue to find joy in the journey. As we go through this change with our families, it becomes easier and easier to distinguish what is important in life and what is not. And for this reason, I am grateful for change.
No matter what the circumstances are, I have my family. They are a constant among the change. And, no matter where we live or what we have or haven't, I will always be happy to come home to them.
A little trip down memory lane.....
Lounging with dad in the hammock at Nonni & Papa's cabin.Mater from the movie Cars says, "Ain't no need to watch where I'm goin'; I just need to know where I've been."
As long as I am prepared to the best of my abilites to handle such change, I'm going to try and not worry as much about where we are going and take comfort more in where I have been. It's a good place!





3 comments:
Loved the trip down your memory lane!
Thanks for that post Anna...that was meant for me...I know not really but it seems like you meant it for me and all of moving history. :)
I really like this post...very inspirational! Change is a scary thing, especially when you have kids to worry about.
I wish I wasn't obssesed w/ the Twilight series. I swear it's all I think about. I feel like I'm in Jr. High again getting ready to go to a New Kids on the Block concert! Haha!
Post a Comment